Thursday, October 11, 2018

Be frugal and join the union!


Living in Sweden and working in Sweden you should join the union…no wait you are an idiot if you don´t. I know that a lot of Americans are reading this and shaking their head, but hear me out. The claim has nothing to do with politics it has to do with money and free security. I am a union member and I pay about 20$/month for that. 
But that gives me the following:

  • -        30% on my home insurance
  • -        0,1% of my mortgage
  • -        10% of my salary during six months of my paternity leave. 3000$ extra in six months.



There are tons of perks that I haven’t used yet just go on the web page and check your union. It is amazing how much money you can save. So be frugal and join the union.

Are you a member of the union?

No comments:

Post a Comment